I came across this graphic the other day and thought it was brilliant.
About David Parker
David is a strategic marketing communications specialist with over 20 years of experience helping companies build their brand. He specializes in working with B2B organizations to create marketing strategies and programs that attract, engage and retain more customers and make selling easier.
David has served on the Board of Directors of the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association and was the owner and audio engineer of the Vancouver recording studio Camosun Sound.
- Content idea sources to help with writer’s block - December 29, 2016
- Are your employees brand ambassadors or brand assassins? - April 20, 2016
- Great quotes to inspire your marketing - March 19, 2016
- 9 steps to make selling your service easier - February 2, 2016
- The benefit of writing a creative brief - January 5, 2016
- The enemies of branding and how to fight them - November 30, 2015
- Branding a service vs. branding a product - November 10, 2015
- Reduce the perceived risk in doing business with you - September 27, 2015
- The art of naming a business - September 10, 2015
- Fast, cheap or great. Pick two. - July 29, 2015